Watch Match of the Day 2 1/11/20 show is hosted by Mark Chapman, British television presenter. In addition, it is a TV program that shows the Barclays Premier League match highlights and important analysis to the second day fixtures. Watch Match Day has all of this covered. Come watch it together!
- Watch Match of the Day 2 1/11/20 Full Show in HD
- Where to Watch Match of the Day 2 Online 1/11/20
- Which football teams can you watch in this week Match of the Day 2 Show?
- Current standings of the Premier League teams before Match of the Day 2 1/11/20
- Match of the Day 2 1/11/20: Watch Manchester United Vs Arsenal
- Phil Jones
- Eric Bailly
- Jesse Lingard
- Alex Telles
- Anthony Martial
- Conclusion of Match of the Day 2 1/11/20
Watch Match of the Day 2 1/11/20 Full Show in HD
This video content is provided from a 3rd party server. Watch Match Day holds no responsibility.
The time length of the Match of the Day 2 show will be 45 minutes to 50 minutes.
Here is the list of the presenters, hosts and credits during the Match of the Day show:
- Mark Chapman- Presenter
- Steve Houghton – Editor
- Colm Harty – Producer
Where to Watch Match of the Day 2 Online 1/11/20
BBC Match of the Day 2 details can also be found on the official BBC website.
An alternative place to watch Match of the Day 2 4/10/20 online is here on WatchMatchDay. We act as a search engine and find the best football videos about Match of the Day 2 on the internet, and bring it to your home for you to watch during your weekend. Moreover, we constantly update our videos in case there are any issues related to watching Match of the Day 2.
Which football teams can you watch in this week Match of the Day 2 Show?
Match of the Day 2 will consist of battles between Premier League clubs on fighting for the top spots on Sunday 18/10/20. This is simply yet another exciting TV program to watch during your weekend. We hope you enjoy it very much. Here is the list of fixtures that will feature on Match of the Day 2 1/11/20.
Current standings of the Premier League teams before Match of the Day 2 1/11/20
Match of the Day 2 1/11/20: Watch Manchester United Vs Arsenal
After three defeats in half-a-dozen outings, the Gunners sit in 11th spot, while United are only in 15th place after claiming seven points from their opening five fixtures.
Injured Players to watch: Manchester United Vs Arsenal
Type of injury: Knee
Possible return date: Unknown
Versatile defender Phil Jones has not featured for United since January due to a long-term knee problem, and the Englishman could have played his last game for the club, having been left out of their Premier League and Champions League squads.
Type of injury: Muscle
Possible return date: November 21 (vs. West Bromwich Albion)
Eric Bailly, who has struggled with various injuries throughout his United career, is set to spend the next three to four weeks on the sidelines recovering from a muscular issue and might not be available for selection until after the November international break.
Type of injury: Unspecified
Possible return date: Unknown
Jesse Lingard, who is yet to make a Premier League appearance this season, is currently on the sidelines with an unspecified problem. Solskjaer said last week that the Englishman will be out “for a few weeks”, although it is unclear when he might be available for selection once again.
Status: Major doubt
Type of injury: Coronavirus
Possible return date: November 1 (vs. Arsenal)
Solskjaer revealed after Wednesday’s clash with Leipzig that Alex Telles had returned a positive coronavirus test. It is unclear when the Brazilian was diagnosed with the virus, though, and therefore a return date has not been specified. It seems unlikely that he will be available on Sunday afternoon despite already missing the games with Chelsea and Leipzig following his debut against PSG.
MANCHESTER UNITED’S SUSPENSION LIST
Possible return date: November 4 (vs. Istanbul Basaksehir)
Martial will complete a three-match domestic suspension this weekend following his red card against Tottenham Hotspur on October 4. The ban only applies to domestic games, though, and he will therefore be available for the Champions League clash with Istanbul Basaksehir on November 1. Martial’s next Premier League appearance, meanwhile, could be against Everton on November 7.
Watch Team News: Manchester United Vs Arsenal Match of the Day
- Alex Telles has COVID-19 and will miss out for a third straight game for Manchester United. Anthony Martial, meanwhile, completes a three game ban on Sunday.
- Bruno Fernandes, Scott McTominay and Marcus Rashford will all return to the starting XI after cameo performances against RB Leipzig in midweek.
- Despite a promising display on Wednesday, Donny van de Beek is expected back on the bench against Arsenal. Paul Pogba will join him there unless Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sticks with a 4-3-1-2 formation.
- Edinson Cavani is still waiting for his full debut for the club and could lead the line with Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford flanking if Solskjaer reverts to a 4-2-3-1 system on Sunday.
- As United’s quickest centre-back, Axel Tuanzebe is an option in defence over Victor Lindelof if Solskjaer is concerned by Arsenal’s speed in attack.
- Mikel Arteta has revealed David Luiz is a major doubt to face Manchester Unitede this weekend. With so many other defenders injured, Shkodran Mustafi may be required at the back for the away side.
- Willian and Dani Ceballos have both recovered from injury for the Gunners. The latter will more than likely go straight into the starting XI on Sunday, while Nicolas Pepe will hope to keep Willian out of the side after his impressive display on Thursday.
The team news can also be found from twitter:
Match Facts: Manchester United Vs Arsenal
- Man Utd are undefeated in 17 of their last 19 matches (Premier League).
- Man Utd have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
- Man Utd are undefeated in their last 6 home matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
Probable match lineup on : Manchester United Vs Arsenal
Manchester United possible starting lineup:
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Fred, McTominay, Pogba; Fernandes; Greenwood, Rashford
Arsenal possible starting lineup:
Leno; Bellerin, Mustafi, Gabriel, Tierney; Ceballos, Thomas, Xhaka; Willian, Aubameyang, Saka
Video Preview of the Match: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 1/11/20
Conclusion of Match of the Day 2 1/11/20
Watch Match Day thank you all and promise to work hard to find you Match of the Day 2 videos. In summary, this week’s Match of the Day 2 will be very exciting to watch online because it will feature Premier League popular teams such as Tottenham. To support us, please kindly bookmark our website, so you can watch Match of the Day 2 online anytime anywhere.
Furthermore, if you want to watch previous Match of the Day videos, please go ahead and check out the list of links below: